These days I feel like he is growing and changing so quickly I can barely keep up. Among other things, Blake gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks, and is now over 20 lbs. It has done wonders for his night sleep and he is sleep 7-8 hour stretches now, which is FABULOUS!
Also, I don't think I ever mentioned that I have stopped nursing Blake completely. Back before Mother's Day he was sick and was wanting to nurse often, and I was letting him. But then it seemed that he was having more tummy trouble at night. That is my best interpretation of what was going on; of course I could be wrong but I need to trust God that He gives me some wisdom for this little one. I didn't want to hurt him more so I stopped nursing him just a few days before Mother's Day. I was off dairy for 5 months.
He is loving rolling around on his play mat, exploring his world. I am just waiting for him to take off crawling!
1 comment:
so adorable! I cant get over how much he's grown!!! too cute.
Post a Comment