August 11, 2010

Walker Madness

Our little boy is absolutely crazy as he races around the house in his walker. My favorite is when he picks up speed and holds out his arms, closes his eyes, and just enjoys the wind in his hair. I was able to capture a few brief seconds of this...


I tried to upload some other clips, but apparently Blogger isn't having it, and one is enough for tonight. So I'll end with a bit of news...

After many months of being "behind the curve" our little boy finally decided to sit up on his own. So now (finally) he can get himself into a sitting position from laying down. I think he just hasn't been motivated to sit up until now - so far he has enjoyed life from either a) the military crawl position or b) rolling around on his back. But now, the big boy sits up, too! Phew. I thought he was going to walk before he sat up.

1 comment:

Cara said...

That is too cute. Have a little thrill-seeker on your hands, maybe?