December 8, 2010

Confessions of a Scissor-Happy Mama

So, I did it again. I tried to cut his hair. The first pass wasn't so bad, it was when I went back the next morning to "fix" some spots that I really butchered it. I'll let you judge for yourself.

Here is a good shot showing just how hard it is to get a baby to sit still to "even out" his bangs. 
Do you like the bald spot above/in front of his ear?


If you liked that, you'll LOVE what I did on the other side..
Personally, I don't think the back is so bad. His hair is wavy, so it is slightly more forgiving.

And in my defense I think it looks okay if you comb it just right in the front.

My real solace comes from knowing that it will grow. But our Christmas day pics might look a little funnier than normal this year! He's just going to have to be extra cute to distract from the bad do.

No comments: