March 27, 2011

An old pic, finally making it to the blog...

This is how we told our family that we were having another baby way back in November. We waited a while to post anything on the blog or Facebook about the second pregnancy (to tell our friends in family personally as much as possible) and I just realized I never posted these pictures. Since I use the blog to archive all our pics, I thought I should finally go ahead and put it up here.


We wanted to put a ball in Blake's shirt to resemble a baby belly, but the only ball we had that was the right size has little spikes on it, so Blake is having a bumpy baby!

Despite my lack of belly photos, the pregnancy is still going very well. I am so grateful to God that I have almost no back pain to speak of, which is such a difference from my pregnancy with Blake. God knew what I needed - I have no idea how I would chase Blake around all day if I was in pain like that! 

No comments: