September 7, 2011

This is a test...

Of a snazzy new iPhone app I found. Let's see how it works!

I am attempting to "blog" from my phone. I may never need to use my computer again!

Here is Blake jamming with his guitar as he rides the elevator at Mom Mom's condo in Ocean City. Don't leave home without it!


And here Blake is in the "big sandbox" (aka "beach") having a snack. He is so cute it hurts!


And we have been so blessed at how Blake obeyed us while we were on vacation, waiting patiently at restaurants, not complaining when we told him we were all done with rides, and countless other little things that made the time with him such a delight.



For example, I bought Blake two truck sand toys at end of season boardwalk sales and Blake thanked me multiple times ("THANK YOU Mommy!") without even being coached. Im sure he wont always be so grateful, but it sure is a blessing when he is!

We love you SO MUCH big boy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Cara said...

Awww. Meg prayed for you guys yesterday that "If Blake can help his mommy and daddy, that he would be a helper" during your tough times with Carter. Sounds like the Lord answered that one!