October 26, 2009

Hands Free Baby!

Blake didn't like the sling I bought before he was born, so I was  not sure if he would like a carrier. But a friend just let us borrow this Baby Bjorn. He likes it! He doesn't like facing me, but he likes facing the world!  It will be so nice to have the flexibility of letting him walk around the house with me.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww :) This is a Super Cute Pic! Sarah has her great smile goin on and lil Blake is looking SOoo Intently into the Camera... I think he's tryin to figure out what it is lol. Blake has some great eyes too, I hope they stay Blue!

Shanna Gonzalez said...

What a discovery you have made! Those things really do make your life easier, and baby gets to spend more time touching you which is great for him.