July 21, 2010

Little Fingers and Bubbles

Mike and I were in the kitchen, Blake was happily cruising around his world in his walker, and then we heard a surprising sound. It was a familiar sound, just surprising...


Often we take him to the piano and let him bang away, but this is the first time he got there himself! It is hard to know what is going on in his little head, but I am just imaging that when he quickly threw it into reverse he was thinking "Uh oh, Mommy caught me! Am I in trouble?" And then he didn't get rebuked he went back for more!

Here he is, encountering bubbles for the first time. The video pretty much says it all - our little boy discovering the world (and pointing out to us everything that catches his attention), and the little noises that go along with it.

The Pointer

And the Grunter

No comments: