After weeks of practicing his lion roar (and getting quite good at it), Halloween was finally here and we had the chance to put Blake in his little costume. The church hosts a Harvest Party each year, and right before the Harvest Party we had dinner with some friends, and then we all got ready for the Harvest Party together. So here are all the kiddos lined up in their oh-so-cute outfits, ready to go! Blake's costume barely/mostly fit when I bought it at the Tot Swap at the end of September, but but the end of October it was quite a bit too small. Notice the exposed calves...
At the Harvest Party our little lion fell mute! We couldn't get a roar out of him no matter how hard we tried. I will say, it was a little overwhelming even to us as adults, so I'm not surprised Blake was a bit stupefied.
And of course the next day he was roaring non-stop. Oh well!
2 comments:
great pics with your oversized lion! =)
too cute!!!
Post a Comment