When I told Blake we were going outside in the snow he went right to the front door and opened it by himself (one of his latest tricks). Little did he know it would take 20 more minutes for us to get our snow gear on!
But he was very excited to go out, and loved exploring the snow once we finally got out there!
But he was very excited to go out, and loved exploring the snow once we finally got out there!
Here he is standing on a pile of snow made by the plow that cleared our driveway.
But he loved it! This kid loves a good ride!
Here he is walking in the packed snow and holding Dada's hand. It melts our heart to have those little fingers wrapped around ours while he takes his big-boy steps!
And lastly, Blake has a big-boy haircut! Let's start with a "before" pic:
And here is the "after." As Blake would say, "tah-dah!"
Since Dada fired Mama from the hair-cutting role, I decided to take him to the local Hair Cuttery, and they did a good job. Blake sat on my lap while she cut with scissors (I asked for NO clippers, since I thought the clippers would freak him out). I showed him his favorite book, and he was only moderately squirmy. At home I ended up "fixing" a few uneven spots, but over-all I think it turned out pretty well (this pic is pre-fix; it looks okay as long as his hair is swept across his forehead like that, but it was slightly longer on the side with the part).
1 comment:
PRECIOUS!! I just love how you love being a mom, Sarah! Your boy is adorable. And you are fantastic in this role. So happy for you. :)
Post a Comment