December 22, 2011

Teeth!

Carter has his first TEETH (yes, plural), at less than 6 months! I took this pic to show the one, but as I look more closely I see TWO! They are not extremely visible, but when he bites down on your finger there is no mistaking that they are there. The first popped through a couple days ago, the second probably just today or yesterday. Actually, I am still not entirely sure that second one is through, but it is really close if it isn't.

Go baby, go! Blake didn't get his first tooth until he was more than 10 months old, so I was surprised that Carter got them so soon. I thought he would just be drooling unproductively for another 4 months. (It just adds to my conviction that poor Blake was malnourished for the first 6 month of his life before we had his allergies figured out.)

Carter is a much happier boy now that they are through!

Now if only Blake's top 2-year molar would stop torturing him and finally arrive...

1 comment:

Cara said...

He is such a cutie. Glad those mean old things broke through and left him smiling again!