January 23, 2010

Bath Time!

If we are both available, Mike and I like to give Blake is bath together. Usually Mike does all the work and I just hover and enjoy watching my boys. Here are some pictures of the event.

He gets this crazed look on his face and then kicks kicks kicks. I'm pretty sure he's having fun.


Here is a close-up of the look. It is quite intense!


Mommy tried to show Daddy the "right way" to rinse out his hair and ended up pouring water down the little boy's face! He was a little upset but forgave me quickly (so did Daddy). Here I am trying to mend things with the little boy.



Daddy has become an expert at getting those little hands through the sleeves.


Which is a real challenge because the whole time you are dressing him all Blake wants is to suck those little hands!

2 comments:

amy said...

adorable! bath pics are the best! i love seeing josiah when he's just done with his bath.

Life with Gemelos said...

Hi Sarah! Just came across your blog as I was looking at the Korzi's. Your pictures are so great..he is just adorable!!!