April 26, 2010

Caught Red-Handed

I'm still getting used to the fact that Blake sometimes prefers to sleep on his stomach. But does he really need to sleep FACE DOWN, too? Notice the hand prints on his face after this afternoon's nap. He started asleep on his side, moved to his belly with his arms twisted strangely at his sides, and by the end of his nap he was face down with his hands under his face:


Below I was trying to catch a picture of Blake's runny nose. (Blake had his first cold this week - a couple days of fever, a few intense vomitting episodes, and now a cough and runny nose remain.) Instead of capturing the runny nosey I just got a bunch of cute pics of Blake checking out the camera.  Hello cutie pie!

His eye color puzzles us - some days they look brown, some days green, other days gray (like below). 
I love this view. This is the view I often get as he sits in my lap and I look down on those sweet cheeks and precious button nose. I love him I love him I love him! (Please don't eat my camera strap!)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Annie said...

How cute!!! That's awesome that you got to capture a picture of him with a hand print on his forehead! I'm sure he'll appreciate that picture for years to come. Cutie! =)