Mike's mom and dad got Blake a swing for his birthday. We have hung it on the front porch by our roching chairs, so Blake can swing while we rock and watch the sunset. He seems to enjoy it. I think he will like it more if we turn it around so he can watch the cars go by while he swings.
As for his second 1st birthday celebration, scheduled for today, we actually cancelled the party pretty last minute. Those of you who were planning to come and re-arranged your schedule to be able to join us THANK YOU and I am really sorry we cancelled so last minute. Blake was having a pretty hard day,and in turn, I was having a pretty hard day, and I don't know how either of us would have made it through a party. I'm thinking it must be his teeth, because he was pretty inconsolible for a couple hours mid-day (when he should have been nappng). That is not like him at all, but maybe it isn't teeth at all and he is just growing up and getting a stronger will. But I did feel a new tooth bump potruding in the back top/left of his mouth, and I think I see another tooth coming in on the bottom. So I think he officially has a new tooth in the top back left, and maybe more to come soon. So Blake's first 1st birthday celebration ending up being his only 1st birthday celebration, but I think he had plenty of fun then anyway. We'll do it big for his 2 year birthday.
Happy birthday, big boy! Oh, how we love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment